Sunday, April 25, 2010

Trying a new leaf :)

I'm going to become the peace and happiness that I seek! That is my goal. I recently went to Powell's Bookstore in Portland for the day and could not tear myself away from the red room (natural health, self help, religion, metephysics...). I found a "workbook" of sorts that gives you daily tasks to becoming a more positive and peaceful person. I already love the daily prayer...

Today, with heartfelt gratitude, I live my life throught the experience of peace and happiness. I easily focus my attention on thoughts that enhance the flow of love in my life. I know I create my experience through the point of view I choose. Through inviting and allowing peace and happiness, I acknowledge that I am peace, I am happiness, I am love. I ask for and receive all the help available to me, visible and invisible, to easily release habit pattern of fear, to have faith in a loving future, and to live in love in the present. To the eternal peace and happiness of all- and so it is.

So on to my first week of positive engergy!! Making the laws of attraction work in positive ways for me :)

And on the soap front, I have sucessfully made double batches that were neither burnt or messed up in another way!!! It has saved so much stinking time, I have to idea why I haven't pushed for this sooner. But, I picked my two biggest sellers, Fig Blossom and Bees Knees. The castile soap turned a pinkish tint, but I believe that to be more from the honey then the metal pot?? Dunno, but it turned out just fine. I see in my minds eye that I am attracting beautiful, delicious soaps :)

Heading to New Orleans in a few days, then on to Floriday to visit my sis. Maybe I will find some new and exciting ideas down there!!

No comments: